Caregiver or Therapist?
Mark ittleman is a senior speech language pathologist and serves those with moderate to profound speaking difficulties. He consults with many of the best rehabilitation hospitals and now travels the country with his wife, and lectures at universities, hospitals, and aphasia organizations. He also consults with people all over the world with speaking difficulties and their families.
- Aphasia Speech Therapy Worksheets Can Help
- Dysarthria Speech Therapist Mark Ittleman Can Help You
- How Does Speech Therapy Help Aphasia? | Caregivers, Family
- Free Aphasia Speech Therapy Materials, Videos, Worksheets, Exercises
- Best Speech Therapy for Aphasia | Activities, Videos, Worksheets
- Free Aphasia Speech Therapy Materials | Activities, Videos, Worksheets
- Aphasia Nutrition for Better Talking | Meal Planning
- Speech Therapy After Aphasia | Speaking Activities, Goals
- Aphasia Speech and Language Therapy Materials, Activities, Videos
- Aphasia Speech Therapy Software, The Solution for Better Talking?